September 16, 2018 Release Notes
Track Time on a Work Order
When looking at the detail of a work order, you can now start and stop a timer. This will allow you to monitor how long it takes employees to finish a work order and track the time they spend on each one.
Dashboard Widget: All Open Work Orders
You can now add a new widget to your dashboard that shows all open work orders for your organization. This is different than a report, bit gives you the ability to keep up with all open tickets.
We've added a new item to the menu for Quality. This currently includes an item for Forms. Much like Safety Forms, you can create and administer all Quality related forms from here.
Similar to Quality Forms, we've added Maintenance Forms under the Maintenance menu items for all specific maintenance forms not related to Work Orders.
Ability to take a form not associated with an asset ★
As requested, we've added the ability to take any form from the overview screen of all forms for any type. This makes taking a form that's not associated with an asset finally possible.
View Work Order Activity
When a work order is completed, we track that activity on assets, areas and the user that completed them. This will show up in the appropriate activity feed.
View Form Activity
When a form is completed, we track that activity on assets, areas and the user that completed them. This will up in the appropriate activity feed.
Add Due Dates to Training Materials ★
You can now set a due date when assigning users to any training material. This will allow you to determine when training should be complete by.
Add Due Dates to Skills Assessments ★
You can now also set due dates when assigning users to any skills assessment. The users will then be alerted when they have an assigned assessment upcoming.
Updated Roles and Auto-Assignments ★
We found some issues with changing of users roles or adding new users and their assigned training actually being assigned to them. We've updated this as well as quite a few things to make sure that the training a user should be assigned to is.
Log Offline Training ★
When training happens outside of Noviqu, you can now log that training within Noviqu. Simply record an offline training instance, choose the employees that attended and voila! All training an employee takes can live within Noviqu.
Accept/Deny Offline Training ★
When offline training is logged for an employee, they will get notified of this. They then have to accept and sign off that they did indeed take that training, or deny that they took the training.
As always, there are some smaller (and sometimes larger) things we update/change along the way. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- There were some issues with unassigning and reassigning skills assessments for users. They've been fixed.
- The photos uploaded on work orders looked so nice . . . but the viewer was skipping every other one which was silly. We asked it to stop and it did.
- User Import was having an issue with selecting the right role. We've fixed this issue (hopefully for good this time!).
- The "Assign" training modal was living in an alternate reality. We've brought it back to this time and place and it works better now.
- Code dates vs real dates is a thing. We've asked the code to properly only show real dates.
- We made the link a link in the Password Reset email.
- Also, when updating your password after resetting it, we now show you what the specifications need to be for it.
Changes to Permissions/Securables:
★ denotes a feature that was requested by our customers. We want to make the system the best it can be, and want to utilize your thoughts to build the best system we can.