August 16, 2018 Release Notes
Export Skills Matrix to Excel (Single Assessment) ★
You can export the current level of assessment for every employee into excel from the overview of any assessment.
Export Skills Matrix to Excel (Individual User) ★
By going to the history for any individual user, you can export an each time they've taken the skills assessment to excel.
Ability to Re-Take Skills Assessments ★
You can now take the same assessment more than once and we will track each and every time you take it, allowing you full ability to monitor the growth of your employees.
General Updates to Skills Assessments
We added in some general tweaks and updates to the skills assessment section, including showing all users who have ever been assigned to the assessment vs those currently assigned and exporting more than the first page on PDF export.
Work Order Types List Management
In order to create and maintain work orders, you need to be able to add types to them. These could be anything you want: IT, Preventative, Reactive, etc.
Work Order Status List Management
In order to create and maintain work orders, you need to set what statuses you'd like available. These can be any set of statuses you want.
Work Orders Management
The system now has work orders in it! You can create, edit and manage basic maintenance work orders within the system, including priority, and specific assets.
As always, there are some smaller (and sometimes larger) things we update/change along the way. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Skills Assessments were losing categories when unpublishing and republishing. We asked them kindly to mind where they were and stay there and they listened.
- There were some small time enhancements we made so that you get your information a bit faster.
- Deleting users was sending an error back but in reality the user was deleting successfully. Yes, no, maybe so, I don't know. Now it's fixed.
- Our "Create and Add Another" button on Sites wasn't listening and creating another. But now it is.
- Assigning a user to training wasn't showing in their activity feed so we politely asked them to show and now it is.
Changes to Permissions/Securables:
★ denotes a feature that was requested by our customers. We want to make the system the best it can be, and want to utilize your thoughts to build the best system we can.