Areas - Edit
1. Navigate to Areas
Once you have logged into Noviqu, you will need to click on the Areas menu item on the left hand side.
2. Go to the Area Detail
Find the area you would like to edit and then click on the name of the area to be redirected to the area detail page.
3. Open the Edit Dialog
Once you are on the area detail page, click on the pencil icon that is located to the right of "Detail".
4. Edit the Area Information
A dialog box will appear on the right side of the screen with several fields containing information about the area. You may change any of the information within these fields.
- Name - The name of the area.
- Description - A description for the area.
- Site - You may select the site that the area is located in.
- Parent Area - You may select the area that this area might be a child of.
5. Save the Area
Once you are done editing the areas information, click Save Area at the bottom of the dialog to save the area and reload the page with the newly updated area information.