Assets - Edit
1. Navigate to Assets
Once you have logged into Noviqu, you will need to click on the Assets menu item on the left hand side.
2. Go to the Asset Detail
Find the asset you would like to edit and then click on the name of the asset to be redirected to the asset detail page.
3. Open the Edit Dialog
Once you are on the asset detail page, click on the pencil icon that is located underneath the asset image.
4. Edit the Asset Information
A dialog box will appear on the right side of the screen with several fields containing the information about asset. You may change any of the information within these fields.
- Photo - By clicking Change Photo you can change the primary photo for the Asset.
- Type - Here you can change the type of asset you are editing. For more information on Asset Types click here.
- Name - The name of the asset.
- Description - Change the short description for the asset.
- Parent Asset - Assets can have parents such as a food synthesizer on a star-ship or a utility bed on a pickup truck.
- Site - Select the site that this asset is located at.
- Area - If the site has multiple areas you can choose one here.
4. Save the Asset
Once you are done editing the assets information, click Save Asset at the bottom of the dialog to save the asset and reload the page with the newly updated asset information.