How to add a site into Noviqu
1. Navigate to Sites
Once you have logged into Noviqu Ensight, you will need to click on the Sites menu item which is under the Admin menu item on the left hand side.
2. Add new site
In the top right corner, click Add New.
3. Add your site information
A dialog box will appear on the right side of the screen with several fields for you to fill out with information about your site.
- Photo - By clicking Change Photo, you can select a primary photo for the site.
- Description - Type a short description for the site.
- Address - Type the address of the site.
- Parent Site - Sites have the ability to have a parent site as well, but this is optional.
- Assign a Tag - Here you can choose to create a short tag used to identify the site. You can also print off QR Codes using the tag.
- Active - If set to active, you will be able to use this site throughout Noviqu Ensight. Setting it to not active means it'll still be in the system but won't be able to be used anywhere.
4. Save your site
Once you are done adding your site's information you can click Create Site which will create the site and redirect you to the newly created site detail, or you can click Create and add another which will create the site and clear the form for you to input another site.