Assets - Create
1. Navigate to Assets
Once you have logged into Noviqu, you will need to click on the Assets menu item in the left hand tab.
2. Add a new Asset
In the top right corner, click Add New.
3. Add Asset Information
A dialog box will appear on the right side of the screen with several fields for you to fill out with information about your asset.
- Photo - By clicking Change Photo you can select the primary photo for the Asset.
- Type - Here you can select the type of asset you are adding. For more information on Asset Types click here.
- Name - The name of the asset.
- Description - Type a short description of the asset.
- Parent Asset - Assets can have parents such as a food synthesizer on a star-ship or a utility bed on a pickup truck.
- Site - Select the site that this asset is located at.
- Area - If the site has multiple areas you can choose them here.
- Assign a Tag - Here you can choose to create a short tag used to identify the asset. You can also print off QR Codes using the tag.
4. Save the Asset
Once you are done adding your assets information you can click Create Asset which will create the asset and redirect you to the newly created asset detail, or you can click Create and add another which will create the asset and clear the form for you to input another asset.